Thread: Entrapment
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entrapment

Chapter 4: The Model - Sophia Hasmah

Two days after his meeting with Jin, James paid a visit to Jacques Pougnet Model Agency.

He had worked with them for a while, getting their models to pose for the adverts he would take out periodically for various yachting magazines. His little yacht firm is a good sideline really, that enables the shipping of small, highly valuable items, transfer of money overseas, and of course, access to beautiful women. Talk about efficiency.

After talking a bit with Jacques, he was offered some portfolios to look through. As James flopped through the photographs in the portfolios, he sighed... He might have overdosed himself recently. They are all starting to look the same, similar make-up, similar dress, similar style... That’s the problem with the modern world, so many styles to choose from, but everyone chooses to do the same thing that happens to be trending. Or maybe he is really just bored of the same dishes... He wants something more exotic, something different from what he had before.

Flip, flip, flip, flip, stop.

Suddenly, a face caught his eye. “This is the one. This is the look I would like for the next cover.”

“Are you sure? She is so new, she’s practically a virgin. No experience, no training...”

A virgin? Not for long, James thought, not in this industry. She is what he wanted. A face from his past. That hateful, beautiful face. That lush figure he had once lusted after, fisting his meat stick night after night in lower secondary until that fateful day. Well, it looks like he managed to find his next target after all, and expunging the shame of his youth by conquering this woman with his cock would be so so sweet.

“Well, this is the girl I want. Is there going to be a problem, or not?”

“Well... Being so new and untrained and all, I really don’t think she will be able to achieve the image you want to convey, and this is a...”

“So there’s a problem?”

“Well... To be frank, she’s not the typical model that we get. Special measures may be required.”

“Hhmmm,” the short, pudgy man seemed even more interested now. He contemplated for a while before replying, “How far can I trust your read?”

“I would say fifty-fifty. I’m not entirely sure as she’s new, but, that seems a pretty safe bet so far.”

“The twins?”

“That should work,” the agency boss replied, “Of course, nothing is guaranteed but...”

James gave him a cold-eyed stare.

“Of course, of course, nothing is impossible for our favorite client. I’ll make the arrangements immediately.”

“See that you do. You know how I work, and you know what I want, so let’s hope that your ‘read’ is right, and make sure you get me what I want.”

“Of course James. We have never let you down before, right? We will not disappoint you now either.”

“You better not.” The short, pudgy man stated calmly. His flat, matter-of-fact tone conveying the implicit threat.

Jacques looked at the photo in the portfolio on his table again. Poor girl, he thought, to get this as your first major assignment. I hope for my sake that I’ve read you right. As for you… Well, you are a lovely girl and I can only hope you won’t be too broken after this.

On the table, a picture of a beautiful, olive-skinned girl with laughing grey eyes stared back. Her radiant smile silent.

She has always worked hard. Not as smart as her peers, she had to study harder, and work harder so she doesn’t fall behind in school. Coming from a single parent family with 3 younger siblings, she had to work hard to help her mother support her family. At 19, Sophia has just graduated from poly and she is determined to make a name for herself in the modeling industry so her poor mother, her siblings don’t need to suffer anymore.

She has just signed up with Jacques Pognet, a mid-sized talent agency and they had just given her her first big assignment, an overseas outdoor bikini shoot for a yacht firm. Jacques, the agency boss, told her the client wanted a fresh face, so despite her inexperience, she was picked.

“Please don’t mess it up,” he told her quietly, “This is a major opportunity, especially for someone as new as you. You will be working with the Larsons, I know it won’t mean too much to you yet, but Ashley and Andre Larson are some of the best in the business. Success with them will mean that doors will open for you. Fail and...”

There’s no need to say anything more. Sophia is not stupid. She knows that the modeling industry is extremely competitive, especially in a small market like Singapore’s where names and reputations can spread really quickly, making or breaking you. She should have nothing to worry about. She has heard of the Larsons. Swedish twins. One in charge of makeup and wardrobe, the other photography. There are some dark rumors about them in the industry but then again, that is common. There are always those who like spreading stories and rumors, regardless of industry. What is more important to her is that they have a reputation for quality work. Therefore, she was not as worried as she should have been to learn that she will be flown to Thailand for a period of 3 days and 2 nights. There is supposed to be 2-3 sessions per day, with a different theme each time.

She is really excited as this is the first time she is flying overseas. Although this is for work, she is confident that there will be opportunities for her to explore, and maybe have some fun experiencing new things.

Her wardrobe had already been picked out by Ashley Larson in advance and Sophia has agreed with her taste in clothes, well, bikinis anyway, even though some pieces seem rather risqué.

Sophia had observed Ashley closely the first time they met. With her fashionably short blonde hair and thin, flat chest, she has the androgynous look that is so trendy on the circuit in the recent years. Her softly accented English only lends to her exotic attraction.

That aside, her friend, who had modeled before, had told her to expect risqué, sexy outfits. After all, thousands of photos are taken and from those, only a small handful will be chosen to grace the magazine, so the stylist and designer will often try to cover as wide a range as possible.

With her tickets and accommodation paid for and everything else settled, what can possibly go wrong?