View Single Post
Old 23-12-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I banged her upon receiving your heads up that she might be RTC soon ... Howecer she told me she has not decided when to leave ... and she is in the process of “searching for something” to justify her to stay though ...

My next venture would be the cute & petite Happy ... hopefully she could make me happy like the Happy (Ex 2060 WL many years ago) who used to sextisfy all my sexual whims and fancies ...

Actually she mentioned to find a valid excuse to her parents to continue staying.
Otherwise earliest she’ll leave is 26 Dec 2018; provided AV open.

Am also aiming Happy from their house next.

��
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪