Old 29-12-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Harriers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for a bull to satisfy our hotwifing fantasy

We're a chinese couple in our 30s looking for the right bull for her. We are relatively new to this lifestyle but is ready to explore a little more. We would like to meet someone who would help give us a good time in our sexual explorations, beside deriving pleasure themselves.

So here we are, getting set and ready to go.

Let me describe what we are looking for in a question and answer format.

1) Any age range?
Yes, we would like guys between 20 and 35 years of age.
2) Race preference?
For a start we are looking for only Chinese. In future we may explore others.
3) Huge dick?
6” to 7" when erected. The bigger the better of course but staying hard throughout is key.
4) Personality preference?
Respectful gentlemen. Non pushy. Keeping our meet-up confidential for obvious reason. Discreet. Able to take NO cheerfully. Able to converse well in English.
5) What are her non negotiable
Drug and disease free; use of condom; non-smoker; no body odour and bad breath (it's a total turn off for her); No photo or video taking by the bull during meets;
6) What are our limitation
We're working professionals and parents. We can’t host. Can only play during late weekday night around 10pm. It will help if you drive.
7) What are her likes and dislikes
She likes boyish guys. If you’re cute and boyish she’ll be all yours. She loves giving blowjobs. So personal grooming and hygiene is of upmost importance. She likes skilful fingering who knows which spot to hit and makes her cum even before penetration. PS: she’s a squirter!

We are looking to start slow. So don’t expect her go all the way on the first date. For a start I will probably be joining to watch and at the same time protect her. When the bond is stronger you may date her out on your own. If you’re not comfortable with me around then you shouldn’t apply.

Cheers!