View Single Post
Old 18-01-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Bros, hoping for some guidance and that you'll forgive a noob q!

A visiting friend and I recently went out one eve and ended up at RA at Roxy for a nightcap. We're both ang mo and married, were just looking for a beer. Ended up having a good, low key time. Girls chatted with us, just friendly, nothing pushy. No one asked for an LD, and there was no hanky panky. Just chitchat and some harmless flirting and hugging. At the end of the night we handed tips to the girls that had spent the most time with us, and that was that.

I want to head back sometime, as it was a nice time. And I did very much like one of the girls who spent the most time with me. But a couple Qs:

- Why weren't we pressured to buy a LD? I didn't mind, but I also wouldn't mind supporting the girls. Any reason? Or did we perhaps violate a rule by not buying an LD?

- Didn't see any hanky panky going on (it's a small place of course) - is this a kind of pub where that just doesnt really happen, where it's just about beer and chit chat?

- At a place like that, are the girls available for a bar fine and taking out? I didn't get the sense that that happens there.

I'm not looking to take anyone out, more curious about what I'm dealing with there. Again, sorry for asking noob questions and for being maybe naive! I'll be thankful for any input from seasoned pros...

Cheers!