View Single Post
Old 19-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17909 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Hi bros just want to share my virgin trip to a pinoy pub albeit quite disappointing.
Went to a small pub at ming arcade basement and was approached by a pinoy girl. We chatted and not much action only hugs and kissing the face.
When i enquired with her if she provides any other service or go out with customer, she said no. She ask me to buy LD and when i ask what returns do i get, she said just flirt.
Guys can get your advice if pinoy pub is like this? Im looking for those that can play and hanky panky in the pub. I heard some pubs can do hj, bj, or even fj at a dark corner of the pub. Pls advice which pub can do those. Thanks.
Bro, it works the other way.
You need to buy them a LD first, then start negotiating what you expect.
Very hard to negotiate when you have not put money on the table...

To them, you might just be anti-vice staff.