Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Muscleman23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

WHAT IS STOLEN VALOUR?

In the US, there are clowns who have never served the country but put on a military uniform with fake medals and walk around trying to con unsuspecting people into giving them respect and privileges. They are actually nobodys.

I shall not mention names but in this forum, there is a similar clown.

The WLs depend on their own hard work and skills to lure high value customers to RTF. High value customers are the ones sustaining the WLs. Bosses have to balance the expectations of WLs and customers along the set price of $150. These are REAL efforts and work and REALITY.

But somebody thinks a WL or house's success is in any way connected to HIS fat ass sitting on his $2 chair at home typing his nonsensical online rambling. He thinks he has some role to play in a business improving or deproving because he wrote an FR and gave his comments online. False valour spotted. What a deluded fool. A person who has almost nothing to offer any WL or boss, thinking his opinions count for something when they count for nothing.

Very curiously, this person expects a BBBJ, which is noted by...nobody. I wonder which WL is so desperate to give a BBBJ to a low value customer who can only afford $80 once every 6 mths? Whatever service this WL provides, this guy is probably never coming back again because he just has no money.

My FEEDBACK to OKTs is to CONTINUE TO IGNORE the clown.