Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 22
picco is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpicco is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Hi,
I meet this Thai FL in Singapore which now go back home but still continue on chat.
I thinking going BKK so I ask whether is it ok for her to accompany for the stay in BKK, and she agreed but quote me for 10k for 3days

Can brother here have any advice should I go for it?
I never ask anything yet from her like how many shots a day .
Sorry to say this, are you a student?
You met the girl when she was fl in sg. Obviously she needs money. And I believed for the rate of 10k for 3days is really very cheap which for 1 shot in sg, she easily get 2k plus already. In bkk, one shot also need 3k. And that is short term.

I think if really want to come out and play, don't go and ask her how many shots she will give u. If you treat her well, I think one day she let u fuck her whole day whole night, she will also give. The 10k is just to aid her out in her daily expenses as she also need to eat, and pay bills after u leave bkk. And furthermore you already know she is fl. People like them are clever. She meet you for 3 days don't let u fuck, after 3 days you also wouldn't pay her.

Anyway you are the one who contacted her not she contacted you.
You can reject the deal but I can guarantee you cannot get a better deal in terms of shots vs money paid.