View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 10
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold
Re: Budget SYT massage

First, let me say that I got this contact from bro PinkOcean, not TS here. But I’m posting my FR in this thread because PinkOcean has closed his thread.

I had since had two encounters with Michelle. The first time I walked in and after the usual massage (nothing to should about but she is hardworking), she popped the GQ and asked for $50. I countered with $30, following the tips given by PinkOcean. She said $30 only for those who made appointments, not for walk-in. So we settled on $40. HJ was patient but she is a dead fish. Even when you roam her, you don’t see any expression on her face. She will just stare blankly at the wall.

Decided to give her a second chance and went back to visit Michelle with an appointment. Again, she asked for $50 until I reminded her and she said $30 ok. Dead fish again.

It is a cheap HJ. $30 and allows some roaming. But the experience I’m not sure is all that worth it. If you just want a quick release, I think it’s fair game. If you are looking for more, like GFE, like she’s into it, then definitely not.

Would I RTM? I think I would, but only when I’m in the neighborhood and needs a quick release, and nothing else.

Face: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 (chubby)
Boobs: B-, C+
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 5/10
RTM: when convenient and when desperate