Old 06-03-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ChOcObOY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited and RTM a few times in her last stint. So I am really happy that she is here again, quickly made an appointment, FR as follows:

https://sglonelyguys.info/mango-massage/

At the edge of a bustling area. Accessibility is okay with limited carpark and 10-15 mins walk from train station.

House:
She stayed alone in a 1 bedroom condo and area is kept clean

Looks:
The first 2 picture accurately represented her. Very long hair that reached her waist (Though she might snip it shorter since it can get in her way ).

Body:
Petite frame with decent sized boobs and nice nips (good enough for me to hold).

Session:
Greeted me in a nightgown that revealed her slender back. Had a quick shower (clean and dry towels provided) and opted for 2 shots.
She removed her top and started with a sensual massage and teasing. She’s pretty sensitive and responded well to my caress with shiver and soft moans.
Massage begun after a quick shower cleanup. For someone that petite, she has a lot of strength and is attentive to my sore areas. She provides great head massage too. One of the best massage I ever experienced.
Flip over for my 2nd release, played with her boobs to see her shiver.
She’s good at talking and joking. Made me feel very relaxed and comfortable around her.
Left her as a satisfied man.

TLDR:
Go for her if you are looking for a strong massage with release. Very hardworking, Good GFE feel and really nice to talk to. She’s a keeper, I will definitely RTM.