View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Continuing Series of Bllackmailing & Reluctancy Short Stories

Tan had ordered me the Pesce Spada, grilled swordfish with roasted potatoes with a lemon mint drizzle and for himself, the carved strip loin with marsala demi-glace, grilled vegetables and crispy potatoes. It smelled delicious. Our room came with a wine fridge with a selection of Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks wines. The waiter opened a bottle of chardonnay for me and a Cabernet Sauvignon for Tan. 

"Would you like me to make a pot of our Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee to have with your dessert, sir?" The waiter asked. 

"Please, it sounds wonderful." 

"Do you have decaf?" I asked. "It's getting fairly late." 

"I don't plan on you getting much sleep tonight, Mrs. Tan. The caffeinated will do just fine." 

I blushed and the waiter got a small smile which he covered up quite well. "Very well, sir. Caffeinated it is." He glanced at me to see if I would say more, but I didn't. 

"You ordered the tiramisu for dessert. It's under this cover when you're ready." He pointed to a lid. "When you've finished, put the cart outside the front door. Someone will be by to collect it in about three hours." 

"Thank you. Have a good evening," I said. 

"Very well, Madame. You too, sir. Have a pleasant evening." He disappeared out the door. 

"We shouldn't be disturbed for the rest of the evening," Tan said. "Why don't you unbutton a few more buttons on your blouse? Or better yet, remove it entirely." 

"Mr. Tan. You must think me a total harlot to request I undress for dinner." 

"We've already established your sluttishness," Tan said. "You just had sex in front of several people. I'm merely trying to establish how far your lack of morals extends." 

"Mr. Tan. That was hardly my fault. You were having sex with me before I even knew what you were about. I had very little say in the matter." 

"But you loved it, didn't you, Brenda. I felt how many times you climaxed. You were excited beyond your imagination." 

"I will neither admit nor deny any level of excitement on my part. It was what it was." 

Tan laughed. "Take off your blouse, Brenda. I want to see those beautiful breasts and proud nipples while I eat." 

I slowly undid the buttons of my blouse and slid it off my shoulders. 

"Extraordinary," Tan said. "I doubt if I'll ever get tired of seeing you naked, Brenda." 

I blushed again and my nipples perked up to rigid little nubbins under his intense scrutiny. We ate in relative silence, Tan content to gaze at my peaked breasts and I was a little uncomfortable at the potency of his stare. I could feel my sex becoming wet. I wondered if it was this way for all newlyweds, or if we were different from others. I wondered if it made a difference that we'd waited, if couples who'd surrendered to their passion earlier in their relationship would be this focused on sex during their honeymoon. All I could think of at this moment was the thick penis under Tan's robe waiting for me. I found myself rushing through my delicious meal, my mouth dry, which caused me to drink more wine then I intended. 

I was done before he was and I watched him eat while I was on my third glass of wine. 

"Would you like a pre-dessert, dessert?" Tan asked. 

"What would that be?" I asked. 

He undid the tie on his robe and pulled it to either side of his hard body exposing his penis to me. "You could make the balance of my meal quite amazing." 

I smiled and slid onto the floor under the table. My mouth encircled his organ and I felt him start to grow. The lessons of a couple nights ago and last night popped into my head and I started making use of them. Everything I'd learned, I poured into my efforts on his penis. Soon, I could hardly contain him in my mouth. Cupping his ball sack and stroking the bottom of his shaft, I worked the head of his organ. Up and down I went on his shaft, sucking and licking as much as I could. Except for me sucking his penis, Tan calmly ate the rest of his dinner, throbbing in my mouth. As he finished his last bite, he released in my mouth and I eagerly swallowed all he gave me. When he stopped spurting, I calmly got out from under the table, wiping a stray drop from the corner of my mouth. 

"Can you answer a question for me?" Tan asked, standing up to get the tiramisu. 

"What question would that be?" I responded. 

"I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I believe it was only a week ago you suggested that cock sucking was a rather disgusting practice and you hoped I wouldn't expect one more frequently than my birthday, Christmas and our anniversary. I assumed from your attitude that it would be pointless for me to ask you to swallow my cum. Today is none of those things and you've eagerly swallowed every drop I had to give. What changed your mind? It can't all be your girlfriends again, can it?" 

While he was talking, he set the dessert on the table and poured us both cups of coffee. He held my chair for me and I sat down. He sat down across from me. 

"Partly," I admitted. 

Of course the other part was my guilt over his penis not being the first one I sucked and my desire to make sure I atoned for it by being the best little fellatrix I could be when he asked. 

"Partly it's because it's our honeymoon and I feel I should be as willing to participate as you are. Lastly, I discovered it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I expected it would be smelly, disgusting, and would taste bad. A clean penis doesn't taste any different than any other part of your skin. I have enjoyed the feeling of it in my mouth and your sperm doesn't taste half bad. Mostly it's bland and salty. One of my girlfriends said it was slimy, kind of like eating raw oysters, and I suppose it is, but I like oysters, so I can handle slimy. Everyone of them said swallowing was the easiest and least messy way of dealing with sperm, which otherwise would need to be cleaned up." 

"I'm going to throw those girls a party," Tan laughed. "I thought I'd have to beg or buy you jewelry every time I wanted a blow job. Instead, you've been extremely accommodating." 

"I hope I never make you beg, Tan. I want to be a good wife to you." 

We talked about the other things we wanted to do in St. Lucia. He said he'd like to go sailing on the sunset cruise tomorrow evening and I thought that would be fun. We could eat something earlier and catch the evening sail after. Tan said he'd like to play some golf in a couple days. I told him I had no problem with him playing golf; I could find things to keep me occupied. He thought I might have a good time shopping. I said that shopping was an activity best done with friends and I didn't need any more clothes for our trip, though I might try to find something for my parents. 

We finished our dinner and put all the dishes on the food cart and pushed it out the front door. 

Tan asked if I wanted to go swimming right around our bungalow. I thought it sounded relaxing and started pulling out one of my suits again. I hadn't done any swimming for the last week and I usually swam an hour at least every other day. 

"You won't need the suit, Brenda. Come on. Go au naturale. It's almost dark, we'll be in the water. It's our honeymoon, let's live a little." 

I was reluctant given the show we'd given the boaters this afternoon, but it was nearly dark and there weren't any more water craft out now. I nodded nervously. "Okay." 

"That's my girl. This is an adventure. We'll be back to tame and stodgy in no time." 

I laughed, but I had a sick feeling in my stomach. I doubted my blackmailer would allow my life to be tame or stodgy. 

Tan turned on the underwater lights. We got towels and put on our robes until we got down to the swimming platform. I looked at the bungalows to either side of us. There didn't seem to be any outdoor activity at either one, although the one past the one to my left had a couple sitting around a fire pit, but they were pretty far away. I dropped my robe and dived into the water. Tan was right behind me. The water seemed to be above 80 degrees, although feeling the water caress my bare body had my nipples as hard as if the water was cooler. Tan came up behind me and grabbed me. 

"Mrs. Tan, I believe you would be the perfect mermaid. You swim like a fish and could lure all the sailors to a watery grave with your sexy body." 

I turned to face him and held him against me. 

"You say the sweetest things, Mr. Tan. You just want to have your way with me, don't you?" 

"Yes, I admit it. Is it working?" 

"I'll tell you later. Now I want to swim some laps. Do you think you can keep up with me?" 

"I can try, though I'm sure you'll soon put me to shame. Where do you want to swim?" 

"Let's swim to the next bungalow and back. It's dark and seems empty. We'll just do it about 20 or 30 times." 

"Don't get too tired, Brenda. I still have more plans for you tonight." 

"Swimming will energize me, Tan. You don't have to worry about that." 

"I don't think I can keep up with you over distance," Tan said, "but I might be able to keep up in a sprint. I propose a contest. The first lap over and back, the winner gets oral sex from the loser, but we keep going for another lap. The winner of that one gets oral sex as well." 

"So if I win both laps, you'll lick me to two orgasms?" I ask. 

"Or you'll give me two blow jobs if I win both." 

"That's not going to happen, Mr. Tan. You have to touch the edge of their swim platform and back to ours both times, deal?" 

"Sounds good. Line up here. No jumping the gun. Are you ready?" 

"I'm ready to beat your ass. You already had an orgasm tonight, Mr. Tan." 

"You had four in the tub. I'm still two behind you." 

"It's not my fault men need recovery time and women are more orgasmic." 

"Don't get cocky. You haven't won anything yet. On the count of three: One...Two...Three." 

On three, Tan pushed my head underwater and took off. I came up sputtering and took off after him. The cheater; he had about a 15 foot head start. I went into a ground eating crawl, rapidly closing the distance. He touched the platform and started back. I was about 10 feet behind him now, but I went into a touch like I was doing turns on a wall and cut the distance to 5 before he was halfway back. My legs were kicking up a storm, trying to catch him before the finish. He out touched me by about 6 inches and stopped. I kept going and did the next lap while he was hanging there laughing. I came up to him and splashed water in his face. 

"You fucking cheater," I said. 

"Mrs. Tan. I'm shocked at your language. You don't like that fucking word." 

"You pushed me under." 

"I had to win the first lap. I was ready to concede the second, but I had to get something out of it," he laughed. "Come on, time to pay the winners." 

"I'll give you your winnings, Tan, but I'm not done swimming yet, so you'll have to wait until I'm done." 

"I'll give you another half hour, Brenda, but if you're not ready to pay up then, I'll give you a spanking along with an orgasm." 

"You wouldn't dare!" I exclaimed. 

He put a very stern look on his face. "Try me." 

Okay, maybe he would. I started swimming again, maintaining a steady even pace on my laps this time, so as not to tire myself out before my thirty minutes was up. I kept up a good pace and since it was about 40 yards to the next bungalow, I must have swum a mile before Tan called out 30 minutes. I climbed out onto the platform. Tan was lying naked in the hammock. 

"Are we going in?" I asked. 

"We should do it right here, under the stars," Tan said. 

I smiled down at him. "Everything with you is public sex, isn't it?" 

"I would hardly call this public," he said. "It's dark. There's not much of a moon and our nearest neighbors appear to be a respectable distance away. Unless you scream like a banshee when I make you cum, I doubt they'll even know we're fooling around. A 69 should take care of both of us." 

I climbed into the hammock with him with my head near his penis and lowered my kitty onto his willing mouth. I didn't scream like a banshee, but I wasn't exactly quiet when I orgasmed. Fortunately, nobody seemed to notice. I got the last laugh on the cheater, though. I climaxed three times before he spent in my mouth. 

Tan fucked me again before we went to bed, driving hard into me from behind. It was definitely another fucking, not making love. Tiffany was right; doggy style put the man in command. He was plunging fast and deep into me and it was not gentle and loving at all. I was nothing but a vessel for his need. As he'd climaxed twice since supper, it took him a long time to orgasm again. From his size and my newness to sex, plus the intensity of his fucking, I felt somewhat sore before he spent in me, but it was effective. I climaxed four more times before he did. As he fucked me, he played with my bottom as he had before, running his fingers lightly up and down the crease between my cheeks. As he did so, he tickled the puckered opening of my back door. I was surprised again with the feelings of arousal his gentle touching provided. He never penetrated the opening as I thought he might, but I was beginning to wonder what it would feel like if he did. I thought his penis was too big to put back there. His finger or thumb might be more appealing to me, but I was becoming less surprised at the thought my girlfriends enjoyed anal sex. The teasing had a beneficial affect on me as the number of my orgasms demonstrated. When he finished, I slept the sleep of the dead, curled up in his arms. He slept soundly as well, not interrupting my sleep any more during the night before we both woke up with the alarm in the morning.