View Single Post
Old 22-03-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Too bad,it doesnt have a bath tub. The hotel is actually Batam Harbour Boutique hotel. But not their standard deluxe room.

(they are having some walk-in offer now)

Grand Deluxe (600k rupiah room) has a small balcony,also a smoking room. But do take note that i am only allowed to smoke at the balcony and not the basic deluxe room (500k rupiah room). Why didnt i take the 600k rupiah room but instead took the 650k rupiah one.
Recently just went btm & stay in the hotel mention by u before. Their price come down a bit...so,i'm here to update.

When i was there, there's no buffet breakfast cos i was their ONLY guest that day. But they do allow me to order breakfast via their menu for free, which i find is a pretty good deal. It's a weekday when i was there.

Not bad for a nite stay. The room is big, food is average & their MP has some young girls who just switch side from Namii which is a clean MP. The only problem is their wall power socket,can be a turn off if i'm working on my lappy.

I deliberately choose the room that face outside the bridge with occasional touring onlookers.

Because my booking girl is 'game' for it.

Not much excitement to look into in a 'normal' battlefield.

Next trip, will be next week.