View Single Post
Old 24-04-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: [Fantasy Story] Unforgivable Experience

I look at the time it is my afternoon lesson soon but I don't like that lesson as the IT help desk engineer quite tiko with girls in our class whenever the lecturer is teaching he will purposely come and talk to the girls during lab.

The engineer is typical otaku quite fat but super horny. So as I changed my clothes together with my sexual frustration, I decided to do something special to that engineer. I didn't wear bra during the lesson. Then I left house for lesson

So the lesson started so we were given a task to complete by the end of lesson then as expected the horny engineer came to me and asked if I need help

I told him that I am unsure of this portion and purposely showed him by boobs and can see that he is literally drooling

Then I purposely touched his groin area and sense he is getting hard. But I pretend nothing has happened and continue with my lab work

The lesson finally over, and that is the only class that I have for that day, I was heading back home and the engineer come and talk to me asking if I am able to cope with the lab material. If not he can give me a tuition

Thinking of that I decided to hook on to his proposal, I agreed to him and he bring me to the lab for extra lesson.