View Single Post
Old 10-01-2003, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dVient deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I decided to take Pineapple's advice and check out Bree at Club 316 the other day.

As this was my first time at 316, I didn't know what to expect. Had to drive by twice b4 I found the place as the front is not very conspicuous. Finally parked the car and entered through the side entrance. Entered, and was greeted by their very friendly receptionist (Donna?).

Got there at about 11.pm and found out that Bree was with her last customer . No fear, as there were a few other good looking girls around. I ended up choosing Sophie for an hour.

Sophie

- About 5'6"
- Reckons she about 24 (I think closer to 28)
- Beutiful green eyes
- Long Brunnette
- Massive tits (at least d's, firm & natural)

Good personality (7.5/10), quite friendly and active in the sack. Not bad massage (7/10). Charges $50 extra for mutual french (I passed) and does not offer greek. Great Spanish, as those tits seem to be made to take a guy's dick. She was a bit surprised when asked for round 2 but was accomadating.

All in all a good experience. Left with a big smile and will definitely be back.

Coincidentally, she looks exactly like the Sophie on the Langtrees Site, so I think I got a discount by seeing her at 316!!

A big thanks to Pineapple for recommending the place as it definitely has the best looking girls in Perth at the moment