View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
zzonker is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: New House - L8H66A - G66 Cherry (Return Trip; Part 3)

straddling cowgirl was up next. still couldn’t get over the sight of her beautiful face, with round firm boobs bouncing on her sexy body. still couldn’t get enough of kissing her all over while in this position. but i did not want to tire her out, did not want to give her the probable shitty feeling that i was purposely making her work very hard since it was only the beginning of her day, so i laid her down on her back & we did missionary. it took me rather long to cum. but throughout, she kept on with her arousing moans. there were some euphoric moments from her. but i do hope that they were genuine ones, that i was able to give her those real gifts of pleasures. i collapsed on her as i succumbed to my ejaculation. still kissing her all over between heavy breaths, as my balls drained every single drop into her.

she was just a few years younger than me, but as we laid down in each other’s embrace, it just felt like we had been transported back to our younger days. i apologised to her that i might have took too long to cum that day. the reason was that before coming over, i shaved my dick, balls & ass in the morning. but this had the inevitable effect of numbing my sensations a bit. it was not to purposely last longer in bed, but i just wanted to return the favour of looking good for her. read a bro’s tips that sufficient sleep & constant exercise may do wonders for your sexual experience. been doing exactly that too, & together with some manly grooming & fashion, it not only gave me that promised experience, but surprisingly the confidence too. all these preparations gave me the feeling that i was investing in sweet love affair, not just some beastly encounters. it was with a heavy heart (& with a bit more kissing & hugging) then that i left the room when the time was up.