View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV symptoms early warning signs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
I’m not Sir,,, I’m Mrs,,
From what I know, when a company send you for medical, the report goes to them,,,
I remember when I applied to work for a company years ago,,
they send me for medical too,, and I never received the report,,,

I didn’t say the company exposed his condition,,,
The company just reject his application base on his medical condition,,
Ok mrs , but in your story about that couple , when the husband go for a medical checkup require by the new job , result came back and his application was rejected , so we all know the report will goes to the employer , so in the case of that man , by right even tho the company had reject his application based on his Hiv status , he will not get to know that medical result correct ?
So how does he came to know he is being reject by that company based on that medical report which he test Hiv positive ? Unless the company HR told him hes Hiv positive , or give him the entire report , if not how he know he got rejected is because of that medical report which came back he's hiv positive ?
From my understanding , company will not give out the report nor the HR will tell the outcome status of the medical report to the applicants ,and also the reason behind why they're being rejected .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4

Last edited by leong26; 21-05-2019 at 09:48 PM.