View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 9
jackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant future
Re: looking for female companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottywetme View Post
To all whom are reading this, kindly be informed that whatever I am gonna be posting here alongside with this thread are 101% TRUE because Im the "stupid" compromising person who fell right for this so call "alwaysanoob" so nicely laid out trap :

Chatted and agreed to meetup for a 3D2N whereby I agreed to the allowance he offered after I having to highlight repeatedly on total hrs doent seemed to compliment with his initial offer.

On the actual day itself, he asked for an indecent vid which I disagree. His reply was : i hate girls not listening to me.
Then I told him.. We haven even met and i have my reservations abt it. FuRthermore I have to protect myself.
He then said that even a girl whom he is chatting with now sent him more.
Then as time draws nearer to the meetup, he started again. And then i got pissed off tgus saying ya lar got girl willing ma but since we are gg to meetup soin, y is he making things diff.
He will throw attitude, ego manners and just simply manipulative.

When I actually thought okok just send sonce he is 5mins away and i dun wish to meet a black faced attitude angry person, i sent

20mins passed and yes he blocked me. Wad a loser. Fucker.
Ive lodged a report against him

Omg... thanks for sharing, hope nothing bad will happen to you. Guys like him make SBF dangerous zzz