View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by juswan2knwu View Post
I ... + as newyorker88 hav mentioned, the unstability of rupian. Lk @ 1997, 2001 & 2005, lose more than 1/2 or more of their value each time.

In 1998, Rupiah drop from about 1 USD to 2000 Rupaih to 17550 Rupiah at the lowest point.

Recently, it is rather stable 1 USD to Rp 9100. Unless something big happen, I dont foresee any big changes again.

Yes, regarding the land, you can lease 30 years, but nowadays, the climate for investment has not been good, due to incompetent officals.

Look at teh SEZ( special economic zone), talk so much, up to now, nothing.
The problem is that there is no consenses on how it is to be done. To implement thru will mean a loss of extra income for many at the top.

So they rather let it be like that than to risk.

While the common people at the bottom have no choice but to sell their bodies for extra income.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281