View Single Post
Old 15-06-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Bro, this g2 is like the best recommendations you ever intro. She may not be commando but looks wise totally my type . There are really a lot of Chio girls in this house...13 also like not bad , then 15...a bit old lah but still ok..

Maybe they are a bit older that's why kena this cat.

Anyway back to g2....She has a mole somewhere on her face that reminds me of hk actress Bernice Liu whom I have been fantasizing ...

After trying her don't think I will go back to 15. G2 has a nice c Cup almost perfect if not for some stretch marks. Some spare tyre when she bends her body ..not flabby one...So no issue. Other wise she actually has quite a tight body.

Attitude n stuff no issue, never ask for tip lol.
g2 ah... not bad rite... but dun bully her hor... shes a very nice ger. no attitude la, if hav i wun recomm u laew.
ya 13 oso chio, i wanted to try de but 1 old man fasthand fast leg beat me to it...
walaoeh i bonk lose to old man.. dat old man must b sibei lihai...