View Single Post
Old 16-06-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4044 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
After seeing what other bros did, I must admit it’s quite embarrassing for me. Most of my OVN I only do a little foreplay, bang, sleep and bang again before she leaves.
The unforgettable one was when I Chiong Indonesia. Know the FL in disco tech. Play high until the wee hours. Bring her with her friend back to hotel. My friend banged her friend in his room and I banged mine in my room of course. After the deed, we will meet up in my room with the girls of course. My friend and I will try to sweet talk them and we foursome. When sometimes sweet talk unsuccessful, normally because Indo girls can’t understand much English and my friend’s minimum bahasa Indonesia we will try exchange girl to bring back our own room to bang. That were the wild nights 😉