Old 19-06-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
JohnIreland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Hello Tom, nice to make your acquaintance. Actually I live in the US and work here a lot, the Ireland part is more of a heritage thing. I have been given and used the advice offered to me here in this forum, however not often enough to make huge recommendations and be as much a contributor as you would like me to be. I did in fact mention on one post that I had visited third floor at excel and the spa there was closed which was I suppose some info not everyone knew at the time and I now know because I mentioned it that it is open again.
I like this forum and the advice the regulars post and if I had answers to peoples questions I would post them. I am not in the country for months on end and so I dont always know the most recent recommendations. So if I have broken some sort of community guideline I would hope that a moderator would let me know. As for my question I did already google MyTime Spa and see that there is one in a hotel here, also there is a MyHome Spa, and I know that not all Spas here are listed on google or google maps, so I was trying to confirm which one it might be so I dont embarrass myself or anyone else at a different premises.

However I feel you may have some anger issues. Calling me a leech or a parasite because I have asked a few questions over the past year seems a little harsh and online harshness is just bravado and very boring when this is a fun place to be.

Slan Leat a Chara