View Single Post
Old 30-06-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Note that all the 3 Swiss-whatever hotels in Batam's taxi fare isnt cheap,hehehe...talk to their respective hotel's receptionist/s for confirmation of their shuttle services.

Meaning to say, if i were to book my stay in Swiss Inn and wish to use their shuttle service, i go to Swiss-Bel Harbour Bay 1st and then reach Kepril Mall, followed by another trip from Kepril Mall to Swiss Inn,hehehe...since they do not provide direct transportation.

Hope you see the picture. A direct 35k rupiah taxi trip from Zest to Swiss Inn and then comes back to Harbour Bay free via Kepril mall when my trip ends during a Friday,Saturday or Sunday, if i am standing in your position.

Another option would be, 35k rupiah from Harbour Bay Zest to Swiss Inn, and return via Grab/GoCar at about 12k rupiah, since online taxi is allowed there.

Cheers!
Yes. Either pay extra 35K fm Zest to Swiss Inn for me. Or fm Swiss harbour to kepri to swiss Inn...free. But only concern is hopefully the shuttle timing is chun. Must try ur suggestion using the shuttle service. Never try before. Always in a rush.

Just curious. Can any tom dick harry take the shuttle service fm Swiss bel harbourbay to kepri? Or must i be the hotel guest?

Thank you