Old 10-07-2019, 04:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Endersss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Diary of a 16 Year Old Boy

Okay so to continue, she brought be home with her, she stayed at a condo near Kovan area.

When i first stepped in, house was very nice very clean, surprisingly, then she told me she does chores. Instantly got plus points in my heart liao. Then she pulled me into her room, inside one double decker bed. Weird. Then i asked Apple about it and she said she just has the double decker since young, never changed it and she used to have a relative stay with her when she was younger.

Then heres the time to get my game on, we sat down then i looked at her, she looked at me and easily our lips met and we starting making out, easy. My hands auto roam liao, started from her face, slowly down to her chest and i started to feel her. Finally got a chance to feel these assets, so i just squeeze only, like how u teh neh neh at the ktv, just that i was 16 so i was abit rough but she also moaned which was damn turn on lurh.

No need say, after some steamy make out and my hands moving around her C Cups, my little brother also mari kita liao. So i stopped awhile and asked if she wanted to do something more, i put her hand on my crotch and slowly unbuttoned her school blouse as she rub her hands around my crotch, abit shy ah but very cute. i slowly worked my way around her bra after and phew, full view and all for me to play, immediately my face went straight into it and i started to eat her boobs like my mother never give me allowance for lunch. As i got rougher and rougher, her hand moving at my crotch also got faster and faster. Perfect foreplay for the 16yo me if i would say so myself.

Okay la i know foreplay writeup very long and boring so tbc :> I'll try to update this again asap, thanks all the bros and sis for support since 2017!