View Single Post
Old 24-07-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by byemacket View Post
Camping for next episode
Thanks Bro byemacket. I hope I can update a bit today; else it would have to wait a while because work is piling up in the office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Thanks for supporting both my threads, Bro i^Xi0n! Will try to maintain both although "I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid" will be coming to a close reallly soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhushanwang View Post
Jolly good story, camping here for full support
Thank you Bro zhushanwang for your full support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppyz2 View Post
Very good story, hoping to read more
Thank you for your compliments, Bro Puppyz2! Will try to update soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rats86 View Post
Nice sharing. Thank you
Sharing is caring, Bro rats86

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDot View Post
Nice story.. please keep coming
Thank you, Bro OneDot! Will try to update later today; a lot of activity in the office so a bit tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partizan View Post
Awesome story, support for more updates
Thank you for your support, Bro Partizan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
TS SerflySGR.

Nice story. I will certainly follow through.
I can imagine that you are in your early 40's, with height of 1.7m, long straight dyed-blonde hair, long slender body, flat tummy with a pair of at least C-class boobs.

I am wondering how you can let your well-trimmed pussy goes hungry while your husband was away in Vietnam & China so frequently ?

Who helps you to soothe the pussy itch..... ????

I hope the 'imagination' you are talking about is the character of this story and not the real me, Bro hcbj. Heh heh!

If yes, then you got most of the description more or less correct!

Cos the real me is just trying to write something different while taking time off from my original thread. Writer's block

With regards to who help 'soothe the pussy itch'?
This was hinted in the original thread.

Hope this helps? Anyway, really thanks for your support and comments, once again bro!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only