View Single Post
Old 24-07-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I opened it and found a lot of skimpy underwear inside. This must be her 'reward' to Aaron. To dress up in lingerie and send photos to Aaron. I picked up a panty; it was a lacy thong with a string of beads.

( Click to show/hide )

The bra was just tiny pieces of cloth that were sheer enough to leave nothing to the imagination. Was she going to parade herself in these to Aaron?

The underwear was sleazy. No, it was slutty. But somehow, this turned me on. Maybe it was the drinks, maybe it was the feeling of being a teenager again; I was, afterall, going to spend the night in a teenager's room. I started giggling to myself as I emptied the contents of the box and laid out all the underwear on Kristy's bed. I picked a few combinations and brought them along with me to the bathroom; I wanted to see what I looked like in these sexy lingerie!
I must have spent an eternity in the bathroom because the maid came to knock on the door to ask if I was ok?

"Ma'am, if there is nothing else, I go to sleep already ma'am" she said.

I wanted to open the door and talk to the maid but I remembered I was wearing translucent bra and crotchless panties on. There was no way I was going to show off my inner slut to the maid.

( Click to show/hide )

"Is Missy sleeping already?" I asked through the locked bathroom door.

"Already already Ma'am." she replied and then she excused herself again. I bet she was rushing off to have phone sex with her Bangla boyfriend. I dismissed her and got back to admiring myself in the full-length mirror. How I wish I could have a big cock fill me up tonight? I wonder: if I were to wear only this, what would my husband do?

I waited a while before I crept out of the common bathroom back to Kristy's bedroom. As I walked, I felt the bead brushing across my pussy, sending sensations up my body. It was as if there were little fingers touching my pussy lips, prying them open. I felt them moisten as I made my way back to my step-daughter's room. I quickly closed and locked the door, my fingers instinctively reached for my crotch as I started rubbing myself. I inserted my fingers - starting with just one, then two; eventually I practically had my whole hand inside of my aching vagina. I removed my fingers and licked my pussy juice off them.

"Fuck!" I cursed. Deep down inside I wanted to be fucked hard by a man. Any man. As long as he had a decent dick and knew what he was doing. I took another swig of drink. Somehow it tasted a bit 'off'; it must be the pussy juice mixed with Vodka, mixed with lime. I started laughing. The kick must be taking effect. I emptied my glass. I felt my lungs on fire. I used my hands to rub my chest, as if it would help to extinguish the invisible flames. Instead, they made my nipples more erect and I felt even more horny.

I turned off all the lights and laid on my daughter's little bed. I was losing my fight with the Zz Monster; I drifted off to sleep.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only