View Single Post
Old 26-07-2019, 08:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Work accident and work pass cancelled, how?

from what i remember...there are basically 2 type of insurances an employer need to purchase...

1. Foreign worker medical insurance ... need to be purchased for all foreign workers (not compulsory for EP holders though).

2. WIC (work injury compensation insurance) - to be purchase for other staffs ( including locals)

so long your worker is injured during work, you can claim under the insurance...so there is no reason why the worker should be worried.

i dont know what u mean by right to sack... what ground is it based on? You cannot simply just sack the worker because he is injured in his course of work..

My advice is to get him to talk to MOM..
the employer will be in some shit if they failed to purchase the proper insurance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
My company have a work accident and someone has injured both hands. He is on work permit and is not singaporean nor malaysian. I left out some details bec it is a bit sensitive.

Company has the right to sack. What will happen if his work permit is cancelled, no work pay, need to go for frequent hospital treatment? He is not the odd job worker and he pay his own loddging. Then food and lodging how? Once work permit is cancelled have to take airplane go home.

Just a general question, hope no further questioning and no speculations.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 26-07-2019 at 09:38 AM.