View Single Post
Old 26-07-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by erhai View Post
Sometimes rushing to finish work against time, accidents very likely to happen. Never take short cuts!
Agree. Scheduling is fixed by sales mgr. If complain, means yourself is uncapable to handle the job or they can employ more manpower. Less money earned and still have to do manual job yourself. Need to be very careful in complaining, there is more repercussions than good ones.

Do u know that saf now enforce site safety orientation first before repairing or preventive maintenance? There are also safety checklist. And now saf buy or upgrade whatever safety features. All these require money and resources. If the company is small, how?

Anyway, these kind of things no point to talk to other bosses. Who wants to listen to all these safety issues, i want you to do the job first, can u do it? By right, safety supposed to be number one priority, how about ricebowl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
My advice is to get him to talk to MOM..
the employer will be in some shit if they failed to purchase the proper insurance
Employer also got MOM handbook. So simply if anything about money, then complain. Others dun bother, even if not correct. I got receive a letter from them saying that the medical wages given to me is out of goodwill, which i obviously know the wages is from insurance and it is under MOM law, but i dun bother to complain unless got money disputes. So whatever common troubles employers will get into, will never happen bec they will have some standards, only for special cases then they will get trouble. So dun unnecessarily complain to MOM.

Last edited by Pictionary; 27-07-2019 at 03:10 AM.