Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dexter1319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
u gonna tell your gf, you fucked a ladyboy raw? theres no coming back from that.

next time just take note of the risks lah.

anal sex is the easiest method for hiv to transmit.

followed by vaginal penetration. (girls have higher risks than guys)

the fact is sometimes its not the girl that lies to you, its that she doesnt even know she has it or perhaps she dunnid the risks of raw sex.
Well. I did tell her and we are working to fix this relationship which i stupidly thrown out. So im glad i have such a loving girlfriend and of course am doing my best to cherish the shit out of her. So yeah probably time to quit. Yes i understand that, which is why tho she said she clean i still went for PEP just in case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
I don’t get it. U do know that if u are nsf , you kena hiv you will get charged. Anyways I am more curious on when the ladyboy ask u to take out. Did u ram it in for a few more strokes or what?

I was young at your age once. Prolly around age 18-19. Last time Rowell not so havoc. We would go to lor16 to have our fix. I was dead drunk. Hooked up with a ladyboy at lor 16. In the end I asked her can I don’t use condom. Lol she agreed for $20 or $30 more. Lol. Whack her ass raw but did not cum inside.

Went for ns after that got ord successfully. But than again bro. That was the only time I ever did it raw. Never ever did it again
I finish FFI alr so before and after ns de FFI i clear alr. Also i take it out and continue uh not few strokes but yeah till end uh.