View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
bro i think we did touch on this in earlier posts...
but i list for your benefits of doubts again

road to thai pr

- valid and certified married cert
- married visa for 3 consecutive years
- 4th year apply for Thai PR(conditions had a few for various visa held by one, but your is already one of the condition which is Thai spouse)
- go tru interviews and etc
- wait for results

Please note, is not smooth journey, it comes with fustration, anger , hunger while in long Q, face and handle those with low General knowledge or logic, have to bring ourselves to the level of buffalo to understand their way of things works...
for more details can read from various law firm sites like Siamlegal or others from search engine.
Once you get it...is for permanent, like foreigners having PR in Singapore, until they revoke it for certain reasons...no more renewal or 90 days reporting..you also can sell kuay diao moo at the road side if you wish or want...
Thanks for the info repost.
i searched the conditions out and find similar conditions. Just want to confirm with forum experts rather than just see what people post on internet.
There's 1 part i dont understand very well:
married visa for 3 consecutive years
This one how to get? Just submit marriage cert & pay $ can get already?
Got residency criteria? Like need to stay in thailand how many days per year to maintain PR or marriage visa?