View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 6
topdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sheena Seduction68 for NDP bonk.

Looks: 9/10 She is really beautiful and gave strong impression wearing a see thru nightie with boobs almost bulging out. Features are sharp maybe or maybe not surgically done but looks like eye candy to me.

Body: 9/10 Obviously a worked out body. She is perfectly sculptured. No tattoos at all.

Boobs: 9/10 Big man made melons with pink nipples. Had a great time with those fun bags and they are soft to the touch.

Pussy: 9/10 Trimmed and loves to be painted. No weird pee smell or anything, she keeps her kitty very clean. Her moans are super sexy and she i s not shy to let them out.

French: 9/10 When she is warmed up she went all out. Not the best but score high cos she is a looker. Her tongue actions definitely can be improved.

BBBJ: 9/10 She kept spitting due to the towel fabrics which were on my dick which is perfectly fine by me as long as she kept oging on with eye contact and the right suction which felt great to me.

FJ: 9/10 Lightweight enough for carry bonk in front of the dressing mirror. Bed is low enough facing the mirror to see myself in doggy action and prone doggy. The way she arched her legs was a big turn off. Pumped her long and hard without complaints. Her ass is solid type a result of long hours of work out and swimming. A rarity.

GFE: 9/10 Non commercial feel. She loves to talk about her modelling job, travels, her experience in posing for massage spa and cars assignments. She has a soft spot for bak ku teh for those are interested to know. She has a great smile and cuddled with me like a koala bear lol. Her english level is really good for a FL.

RTF: Will do so but time is running out she leaves on 13th so better be fast!