Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wusay80 View Post
Just back from my Session with Mistress Aria. Pretty good.
was 10 mins late. knocked door and there she was looked exactly like the pics on her website.

Asked me about my fantasies and had me on her kneels crawling over. Then was ordered to lick her leather boots. lick and lick n suck till clean. she spit on he rboots and make me lick clean again. after tt was collared with a dog and she made me crawl round the whole room. then made me dress as a sissy slut and wore a thong on my head. then was tied up on the chair while she wrote her name on my dick. more teasing followed

after tt was tied in another position on the bed....i was at her complete mercy and she spanked and whipped me and forced to suck her strap on. force n force till nearly puke aha.

then she fucked my ass and spanked me before chaing position again this time was hog tied...she then sat on my face n orderd me to lick her ass while she slaped my dick.

finally it was teasing session and she gave me one of the best handjobs i ever had... after i cum i was forced to eat n swallow my own cum whilst she placed a funnel in my mouth n peed into my mouth.

overall it was a good session 1 hour $135
looks 7/10
only down point was time wasted in tying me in different positions and since there was a cleaner outside she had to silently command me...an di dare nt scream or groan (in pain)

certainly a must try! but she's fully booked aldy.
hope u bros like my fr...up me k? thankz

Bro,

How does Mistress Aria look like? Is she tall with long sexy legs? And her vital statistics? For those who are interested in Hong Kong mistress, you can try this one:

www.mistresskelly.net

May be we can pool funds and invite her to come to Singapore to conduct sessions for us.