View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4157 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Last night while I was in Thermae..... saw an SYT dress in Hello Kitty pantsuit that look like pyjamas.... so cute standing beside the other sexily dressed girls.
Apparently she had sneaked in earlier when the cafe opened and the guard was not stationed there yet.
My big head ruled and I decide to pass..... dun want any trouble with underaged kids. But I have her line..... to keep in touch for next year's trip.
What a happening night for you in Thermae. You met Jap Lady, Hong Konger FL, and almost book an underage Thai girl in PJ. However, you ended your night with your testicles full.....Or there was part 2 you did not mention?