View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: [Short Stories] Qissya's Fucked List

#8 The Family Confidant

By QISSYA:

"huh? what do you mean?" i asked him in a curious manner.

"oh.. i mean like... you know... troubles adjusting to our family style.... you know?" he asked, nervous and sounding awkward too....

we continued washing....

awkward silence...

"oh ok.. thanks for offering..." i replied out of courtesy... it was really awkward. not sure what to talk to him about either..

"have you been to my restaurant?" he asked...

"nope. i didn't know you own one either! haha.."

"actually is a few.... my passion la. but not good with the skills. can only manage them and make them profitable... you free next Monday?"

"yup should be.. i let you know again?"

he seemed ready, took out his phone to take my number...

"i hope you like italian.. wear something nice. it's a classy place..." he didn't finish helping me and left...

wait...

am i going to get close with yet another in-law relative?

the next noon..

"Hi it's me.. so tmr dinner confirmed?"

"yup. i'm free." i replied almost immediately... not sure why.. i felt rather excited...

"did you ask him along? don't think it will be convenient to talk with him around.."

"oh no. he's overseas again.. working....." I replied..

"ok. I pick you up at 6pm tmr. _______ condo right?"

"oh. that's nice.. but don't need to trouble you la..." i replied courteously.. after all, he's more senior in the family...

-------------------------------------------

in his car....

"wow. you look nice..."

he made me blush a little... i was in a cerulean dress, slightly v neck.. not that long... he looked at my chest area, then my crotch area... making me regret the black lingerie I was wearing inside.. the dress was maybe a bit thin... could he see??

the rest of the journey to his restaurant, he talked about how he started them.... realised he emphasized a lot that he took out bank loans and barely used any money from the step father... he didn't seem to sound too happy about him...

i made a mistake and asked him about his own family....

he was divorced...

he has a kid.... lives with his ex wife... i hardly see him....

reached his restaurant..

wait... Mondays! isn't italian usually closed on Mondays??

no wonder no one was there. someone welcomed us in.. we sat.. the restaurant was completely empty!

he had arranged for his staff to just serve us...

there was wine...

the food was nice!

starters....

more wine...

mains...

more wine...

the food was delightful! nothing heavy... tasting menu nice portions of everything!!

the waiter came with one more bottle of wine.... whispered something to him.... "We will take our leave from now?"

he nodded his head...

when we were alone..

"come... let's talk about what happened..." he said....