View Single Post
Old 14-09-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 16
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

[QUOTE=coypredator;19196237]Just finished lunch with my supplier.

Meant it as a networking/keep-in-touch sort of lunch.
But while sending her back, she asked me "that's it?"

I couldn't get what she meant initially. So I responded, "yah, isn't your lunch hours just 1 hour?"

She replied, "it's Friday, sometimes lunch for 1 and half hour also ok".

My thoughts went abit wild and quite daringly asked her if she wants to eat something else.

She replied, "siao ah, faster send me back!"

Disappointed but my mind was thinking "heng ah! she didn't freak out or say I'm not being professional. But on second thoughts, if she didn't responded negatively, it means there's a chance!

But ok, respect her wishes and drove her back.

Almost reach her office already, she repeated "xx, so fast go back ah? you really want to go back to work?"

Then I immediately drove her to a nearby secluded carpark.

Without any hesitation, she stripped my pants and started giving me bbj.

It ended with CIM and she swallowed it in front of me.
After CIM, she softly told me to jia you for the rest of the day.

Still in shock... did not expect to do it with supplier...esp during office hours...and ppl saw us together...

And just to add, she's a hot married MILF... really did not expect to cum in her married mouth.[/QUOTE]

First encounter? Lucky