Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang66 View Post
Freelancer situation looks quite bad.....
Yes, Samlo is slow the past few months. CCC bar is picking up and after Bor Penh Yang closes most people head there instead of Samlo. Less cigarette smoke in the air than Samlo which is terrible sometimes. I've actually seen some girl come in to Samlo, take a smell of the smoke, and promptly leave for CCC. Its that bad. Girls not so hot in either but there are a few.

@Home is however, absolutely fkin packed with hot girls. It seems male visitors are 99% Chinese and maybe some Koreans or Japanese, very few falang anymore, and there's probably 60% women there. After the fuk shacks on Sithong road close alot of the girls go there, its not too far away, and they can charge more money. Many of the girls will pretend they are regular girls/freelancers but they are in reality 150,000 kip hard-core Galee/Currie charging double to triple in @Home. Many 8-9/10. All I can say is WOW the girls are hot there.........