Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x2ream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexicara View Post
I frequent Macau pretty often. I usually always go to FN as I was brought by a friend once. I go alone, and am comfortable with what I know. Always stay at Cotai area, cab ride is 85 MOP there and roughly 50 MOP back. I go around 11pm to 6am.

Pretty much standard, you go in and put things in your locker - they will pass you a towel. Head to the shower areas, it's open in a 2x2 format (there are side walls). Remember to put your phone and cigarettes in the mini lockers at the shower. Once done, they'll change you into shorts and a robe. There are many comfortable sofa chairs around, just pick one and sit. Waitresses will be ready to serve you drinks or food.

Overall, I feel the quality of the girls recently has gone down a bit. Surprisingly, the price has gone up. To me, this is the next best thing to FKKs in Germany.

I particularly like the thigh massages here as YMMV with the type of girl you choose and sometimes you can get lucky.

If I'm not wrong, you used to get 2 thigh massages off with every full service you take. But now it's just 1.
Agreed bro, price going up. Plus they don’t do showtime at FN anymore =(

Planning to try east spa next time I’m there. Apparently they do themes, like airline, nurse etc etc haha