Thread: W16 House # 6
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
WH06 Service Princess Maggie

Tried her a few weeks back.
To me, if Xiao Yun is service queen of WH06, Maggie gotta be the Service Princess.

Origin : Sichuan

Looks/ body : Looks milfy, snowy fair, big eyes with double eyelids, small nose, small mouth albeit classical looks, squarish jawline, 1.57m slimish body frame (similar to XiaoYun), full C to D natural boobs with light pinkish nips and 50cent coin aerora, spent loads of time on her yummy tits, slight tummy impression, 50kg

Services : Shower routine quite awesome, pinned me frontal against wall while she stroked my rod and AR me from behind, very tingling sensation, offered bbbj which I declined, on bed after thorough catbath, she order me on fours and started her sensual AR routine, damn shiok, turned me over and I gotta hold to spread my legs for more in depth AR and balls licking, bj was done with good head rotation and stroking of the ultra hard rod, gotta control in case premature ejaculation.

FJ : Started off on cowgal, omg surprisingly her pussy feels tight and warm, v good rodeo rider and rhythm, again I gotta be careful not to premature ejaculate, from time to time she’ll swoop down to DFK, switched to lotus position to take over control (and try last longer), deep thrusting and DFK her, after that switched to missionary and continued ramming her with deep strokes, while she started moaning and pussy getting v wet, final switched to doggie, which feels tighter and best posture to f her, every stroke going to the hilt, damn snug and tight, adjusted slightly to go 🐕 copulation style ie male on fours over female on fours (instead of kneeing doggie her), fucked her till her legs go jello and she laid down flat, arched her butt to facilitate deeper penetration, and continued ramming till explosive climax.

Damn shiok.
She’s my no. 2 to go to in this house if I’m looking for services.
Is there a Maggie in W06?