Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
tsss is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Cool SS: Mena

Mena from SS (FR 1/5)

Saw her post last night when i was just casually scrolling through SBF, and decided to have her first thing today.

Looks: 9/10. To be honest she really looks better in person. When i saw her, i was like "This time hoseh liao", cause somehow she reminds me of Melody Low. Personal opinion ah. TMD dont come bash me if you dont think she looks like her. Mena has sharp features which make her really pretty, and all those are enhanced by a light make up.

Body: 9.5 /10. Always room for improvement. She is very very slender and her boobs are enhanced, which makes her curvy just the way i like it. Boobs are not really huge but it is definitely proportionate.

Pussy: 8/10. Trimmed pussy. Performed 69 without any problems as she is clean and has no weird smell.

Frenching: 8/10. More kisses than full out french. But i'm fine with it.

BBBJ: NA/10. She was down for it during 69, but i wasnt really a fan of BBBJ. So she just enjoyed me eating her out. Yum yum.

FJ: 9/10. Accommodating and willing. Did 2 shots. One in missionary while the other is in doggy. Able to stretch her legs wide for some deep pounding, hitting the rear of her vagina. Quite tight.

GFE: 10/10. This is where she shines, after deed is done she will still lie down beside me snuggle. Able to converse in secondary sch English. So communication wasnt a problem at all. She really like to chat and giggles alot. Cuddle close to each other after the deed was done.

RTF: Yes i will. She is really a nice fk after a long week of shitty work.