Thread: Bkk 29th sept
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 29th sept

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
11th Oct - Friday - Went to barbarbar with 2 bros. One brought two girls along (one is a tinder date). I called my lead from babyface and she brought 2 friends along. It was kind of awkward with 5 girls and 3 guys. The 2 girls eventually left the table. After about 40 minutes, my ex tapped me and it was awkward as she asked to join the table. I left the table and apparently she bumped into those girls killing my chance of the lead from babyface. She was annoyed. We left the place and just went to KTV. Things got awkward here too as one bro was pissed with his girl and my girl was crying as i rejected her being my girlfriend haha
12th Oct - Saturday - So with 13th being Lent day all places be shut selling alcohol we decided to head to KTV. Secured a room just before midnight and entered via secret doors to prevent the police. Damage was 6k from 11pm to 5am. That includes girl time + 2 bottles of black, some food and free mixers all night.