View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

REBECCA 05 NOV
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=751729

Seems like this fl is becoming the next Som. lucky i booked early. sad to say that's where the similarities end.

looks pretty much like photos. a little meaty in my opinion but with natural huge tits i believe it's normal. not new to trade but 1st time in SG. 1.5-1.6m medium built with some meat. trimmed pussy, slight tummy. slight sag on her huge natural melons. bbbj above average. fj ... uumm imo it wasn't that good. think she was tired from the hamster wheel the entire day. so i pretty much did all the work... which is okay. however this fl is quite commercial and talks quite straight.... some people might like that. tried to break ice but difficult with this one. she got a bit chatty after a while but i think that was to stall the 2nd mission until end of the session. lost points there.

if you're looking for a commercial grade fuck with big tits to have that dream titjob. you can take her on. i would recommend you treat the session as such though. ie be directive and call the shots. if you're looking for a good time, chill, fuck, relax, fuck then you probably want to give her a miss.

this is my opinion n fr based on what i experienced with her. ymmv. maybe if she wasn't so tired her attitude might be better. hard to say but it wasn't a rtf level experience for me.