Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
To be honest, the OKTs are generally nice. Sometimes they are just looking out for their WLs. No ill intentions from their part to say. But overall, I don't think they can force you to take their suggestions if you politely reject them. I'm a regular there almost on a weekly basis. They've treated me nicely and such. Maybe you've visited them on days when they had shitty customers. No reasons not to visit the WLs as you're there to enjoy yourself with the JM14 WLs' standards, and not to be pissed off with the OKTs.
I not agree your points. Maybe is true 1 or 2 yrs back but nowadays the okts damn kuailan especially the small size guy guarding the entrance. Cannot stand outside, cannot wait inside, must take the WLs sitting inside the tank. Will not let you wait or book those WLs already working. Can only take them when they finish and go sit inside the tank.

Those WLs that cmi and nobody wanna take is their own business mah, why must I take them when I have other targets in mind? No need to talk sarcastic to customer and show kuai lan face.

I have also stop going there.