Old 08-11-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Just a shout out to bros considering subscribing to cmxlocator for Cheong info on Chiang Mai. Better don’t. I did and was disappointed when visiting the recommended places first hand. The more a massage joint is praised by the site the more disappointing. First of all photos appear to be fake & girls available in person are never the same ones as displayed on the website. Also prices are inflated for tourists. So watch out lah those massage places which are more highly praised better to stay away. Best to do your own homework and save your subscription fee. Spas in general in Chiang Mai offer full service at 2k. B2b 1.2k to 1.4k. Only those advertised in cmxlocator will charge 2.5k for full service. Seems like a lot of scammers out there and they probably take a commission from the shops for the advertising. Daisuke, Aunyong, mermaid, aloha all a let down. At least anime massage can get a decent massage from pretty young girls but no full service. 2 years ago Absolute spa full service was 2k, now 2.5k due to rate published on Cmxlocator. However managed to get the “non-published” rate thanks to the Recep who recalled my previous visits. Sadly pricing is going up in Chiang Mai as well thanks to many opportunistic ppl making money off the internet.