Old 10-11-2019, 07:28 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bbin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
One night at Dubai

Hey bros, would like to share my completed hunt at Dubai.

I started the night (11pm) at Regant Plaza (Rockerfellas). As earlier reports sugget, the crowd is middle eastern crowd with Russians, Irans,Ukraines..Basically you pay 100 DHB for a drink or 150 DHB for 2 drinks. The highlight is the belly dancing... Was approached by a foxy Ukraine for 1K which I turn down.... In all, I find the meat at Regant Plaza to be early 30s+ so really depends on what each of us like.

I then grab a 10 minuets ride to Moscow Hotel (Red Square). Had to pay enterance fee of 150 DHB without any drinks. Man this place is packed with WL that range from head turnes. I approached a 28 year old Ukraine and we chatted. She shared with me that she charges 1500 but is willing to come back for 1300. We finally agreed on 1100. She is a single mum with a 2 year old boy.... What was strange was that she did not want to provide BBBJ but was happy to do raw... I was suprised when she insert my rod... Overall good hunting trip (unfortuanetly I would need to run a test in 90 days ....)

Play safe bros...
Bbin