View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL Newest Party Joint - a tale of Doomas and an elegant Chinese beauty

Had my nth RTF with Sisi. Below FR applies. Only this time she was quite sexually aggressive and insisted to ride me until she came! What a gal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Got my paws on Sisi, the fifth of the six newbies. Left a happy man!

Name: Sisi
Base: 1612
Origin: Hubei
Experience: About a year in FL

Face: Sisi has this classic Chinese beauty vibe with her air of elegance. She reminds me of the ex-WL Malaysian thunderboobs Dada. I wouldn’t say no to her if we met in a bar.

Body: Sisi stands at 1.6+m in heels. Seems this batch is all in this height range. Her body is actually quite slim when all the troublesome clothes are removed and I was struck by her very seductively svelte body.

Boobs: Sisi has papaya-shaped 36Cs which fit perfectly in my greedily grasping palms. Pale brown nips which got her moaning when licked.

Foreplay: This is where Sisi shines. She gave me a very electrifying boobs rub followed by an equally devastating BBBJ in the shower. The onslaught continued on the bed with boobs massage front and back and catbath all over. Sisi told me that she does AR on request. So guys, Sisi gives AR!

BBBJ: Fantastically done BBBJ! The tendrils of pleasure surging through my lanjiao was almost too much to bear and I told her to stop. She then told me she would have given me CIM if I had asked. So guys, Sisi allows CIM!

Frenching: I asked Sisi if she would allow frenching and she said of course! And boyo, Sisi can french something fierce! Our tongues explored our mouths and glided over each other. Sad to say I disengaged first as it was getting too intense. So guys, Sisi speaks farking good French!

Painting: Seems Sisi didn’t get painted in China and had just a handful of painters so far here. Quite a shame as she is quite sparse down south and her pussy lips are neatly folded. I painted her till they blossomed like a flower and her nectar oozed profusely. It was a joy to see Sisi enjoy the painting, she was writhing and squirming so much!

FJ: Fucking Sisi was like fucking the boss’ elegant and haughty secretary. Her pussy was tight enough and she pulled me in a tight embrace as I reached in to thrust in missionary. We also frenched deeply while making sweet love. She whispered that those 10 minutes were all for me as I had already made her very happy earlier on, so I had my wicked way and fucked her in all my favourite positions till I shot my entire load. Sisi’s eyes went wide at seeing the volume of cum in the cap.

Personality: Sisi can be very chatty when the ice is broken. When asked, she said her style is more GFE though I suspect she can be a sex kitten in the sheets too.

TLDR: Sisi is slim and exudes elegance. GFE is her strong point. She frenches and gives CIM and AR.