View Single Post
Old 13-11-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: [Short Story] A Sick Play

Now, as far as I knew, this was as close to virgin territory as it was possible to find with Kim. Looking around I saw young Ian, seemingly over the worst of his alcoholism and watching mesmerised, totally gripped by the scene as his girlfriend was ravaged senseless. "Come here," I commanded, having another thought.

When he refused, pushing back into the armchair protectively, I reached over and grabbed the youngster by the scruff of the neck. "Your boyfriend's going to lick your arse," I informed Kim.

Both shook their heads in denial, Kim's still wrapped around Spud's shaft, but I was having none of it. I could of course have gone to the bathroom and found some Vaseline or cream, but the idea of seeing this naïve young man lick his girlfriend's dirty brown ring was rather appealing. "Do it," I ordered in my most menacing tone, supplementing the words with a shove,

He moved gingerly at first, tongue poking through his teeth but rearing back. It needed another shove, and it was probably just as well he was as high as a kite. The tip of his tongue made wet contact with Kim's anus and a shudder passed right through her body. That coincided with Spud exploding in her mouth and rattling off a volley of slut names. He made sure she swallowed every drop and cleaned the sticky knob thoroughly before moving away to survey the glorious scene I was directing.

Holding Ian's head in place I ensured he gave his girlfriend's arsehole a good hard tongue-lashing before I was satisfied. Kim seemed to absolutely fucking love it, writhing and moaning as reams of Jacko's spunk dislodged and snaked down her inner thigh. Ian actually got so into it too that he prised her bum cheeks apart and tried to bury his tongue in her anal cavity. It was a lovely scene, but I had needs and a cock so hard and painful it felt like it had been hit with a hammer.

Easing him aside, I moved up close and pressed the tip of my throbbing cock to the dripping wet anal entrance. His saliva around the rim made a wonderful lube. Kim groaned and thrashed and sought solace with a cushion, hugging it tight as I worked the fat head into her snug bum hole. The walls gripped vice-like. "Eee-ew," she moaned as I held her hips and angled to get some shaft in too.

From the wings, Ian was watching with a childlike wonder as his girlfriend's tight little arse was stretched around my girth, the muscles yielding to the force I exerted. I wanted Kim's arse so badly it was untrue. Three other pairs of eyes watched intently from the other side as inch by inch the shaft disappeared into Kim's brown ring. For her part, I have to say she took it extremely well, just a clenched fist and a sucking-in of air through gritted teeth as slowly but surely her virgin arse was invaded with stiff manhood. The walls gripped so tight to the shaft that I was convinced I'd be dismembered. Feeling the scrub of tangled pubic hair finally brush the soft flesh of her arse cheek, Kim let out a huge sigh of relief.

I grinned as, unable to contain his urges any longer, Ian allowed a hand to crawl up his girlfriend's thigh to her pussy, whilst the other rested on his now exposed cock. Well, he could hardly be blamed getting turned on under these extenuating circumstances with his girlfriend's anus being stretched to breaking and her passionate cries filling the room. Drawing back, I gathered a breath and started pushing back and forth, gently at first as her freshly plucked anal cherry would allow. A series of heightened moans fell from Kim's lips as her arse was worked into a malleable state. Young Ian's fist was blurring on the shaft as arousal replaced revulsion. And evidently his other hand had found Kim's clit for she screeched with joy. "Get under there and fuck her," I ordered.

Sheepish at first, he needed a little more encouragement to move into place, with Kim's body literally lying on his as he pushed into her cunt. Working his buttocks eagerly, soon his prick was fully embedded in tight twat and he found a pulsing rhythm to match mine. With Kim's soft tits splaying to the sides, I took hold of them and squeezed playfully as my cock pistoned in and out. "Oh God, I'm so full," groaned Kim, banging her palms back on the couch.

It was true. There was little more than a thin membrane of flesh between mine and her boyfriend's cocks. So much so that I could feel his thrusts and he mine. Growing more excited beneath the spread body of his sexy girlfriend, he started to increase the pace, in turn emboldening me to do so till I was fucking Kim's arse with ardour. We went at it hard like two adversaries trying to outdo one another, ravaging both of Kim's stretched holes till she screamed. Again there were anxious looks towards her father's bedroom door.

With his lack of experience, understandably Ian was first to cum, firing what felt like a huge wad of semen into Kim's womb, reverberating so I could feel it. Six weeks of pent-up desire was released in several more spurts. Instead of moving aside as I expected, he remained in place, kissing his girlfriend tenderly as she was buggered senseless. It was such a heart-rending, loving scene to witness that it drove me right over the edge. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" I roared, spanking her arse.

Kim squealed as I ploughed deep and emptied my balls into her bowels in one huge explosive orgasm. It felt like I might never stop cumming, surpassing young Ian's volume. As I pulled out, Kim's body went limp and she collapsed in Ian's arms, the pair hugging one another tightly on the floor. Adjusting, I pulled up my boxers and jeans. I must remember to thank Dave for having us back, I thought. "Happy New Year," rang out the dawn chorus as we left the pub in the wee small hours.

Now, I wondered what my New Year Resolution should be.

E N D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Similar Story TBC...........if you have any comments on this to stop....Please advise...

In the meantime, just enjoy these videos Clips

http://www.xvideos.com/video51883107... memade_asian_
http://www.xvideos.com/video25083265...9cf2c9f2101fd1
http://www.xvideos.com/video52003889/sex_in_the_car
http://www.xvideos.com/video51527435...ree_watch_here
http://www.xvideos.com/video50939569...ree_watch_here