View Single Post
Old 22-11-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chandran's Daughter-in-law Mei Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
When he swam in the house’s lap pool, his toned wheat-coloured body and skin glowed. Anand was an attractive young man too, but he lacked the mature rugged good looks of his father. Mei Ling could tell that Hari’s gaze was always on her and she welcomed it, teasing him with glimpses of her inner thighs, cleavage and pointy nipples.

Hari closed the door and reached out to Mei Ling and put his hands on her shoulders. As though coming out of a trance Mei Ling, spun around and tried to pull herself away, “Uncle! What are you doing in my room?”

“Nothing much Mei, the loud music brought me here and I came to tell you to reduce the volume. Your aunty is asleep, we don’t want to wake her do we?”

Deliberately, she wriggled her body against him as though trying to pull herself away from him, pressing her soft breasts and legs at him. She felt his hardening cock between her legs and whispered, “Uncle, please let me go,”

Hari heard her and also felt her pressing her body against him and knew he had won. His hands began to rub her back against the T shirt slowly pulling it up, so his hands could feel her naked skin.

Mei Ling, whimpered at the touch of his strong hands on her naked skin and whispered, “Please, uncle, let me go. Someone may come and see us!” Yet, instead of struggling to get away from him she pressed her body further against him, wanting to feel his body against her own.

“It is okay, just relax . . .what a lovely woman you are,” His hands roughly kneaded her back as he whispered this to her ear and he pushed his hard cock against her to show her his intentions.

“What about Aunty?” she asked innocently.
Hari laughed, “Lakshmi is fast asleep and won’t wake up till morning, and even if she did and came here I know how to handle her.”

He now pulled her T-shirt off her roughly and pushing her a little away from him, cupped both her breasts.

Unable to escape his gaze, Mei Ling closed her eyes and unconsciously went to pull his polo shirt up and off of him. He helped her pull his polo off and then pulled her close to him and held her letting her naked skin feel his own hairy chest.

Mei Ling moaned as she felt his body against her soft breasts and buried her face on his shoulder, her hands around his neck, holding onto him. Hari’s hands moved up and down on her back tracing her spinal cord and reaching her butt, and he began to squeeze her ass cheeks gently.

He whispered sweet nothings softly into her ear, and as the sound of her moan began to rise he untied his shorts and stepped out of them. His hard cock touched her stomach and Mei Ling whimpered and she reached out hesitantly to feel Hari’s throbbing cock.

Hari moved her against the bed and swiftly slid off her G-string and pushed her down onto the queen-sized mattress.

Willingly, Mei Ling sat on the bedside holding to his cock lovingly and as her face came in line with it kissed the tip of it almost reverently.

Pre-cum oozed from it and her tongue flicked out to taste it. As her hot tongue touched the slit, Hari groaned and held her head tightly.

Slowly Mei Ling took the head of his cock into her mouth letting her tongue circle it and her lips tightening around it. Groaning Hari bucked his hips pushed his cock further into her mouth.

Last edited by mixmasternrv; 22-11-2019 at 05:49 PM.