View Single Post
Old 28-11-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 16
james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction

I had sex with my wifey last Saturday. Though i have completed 3 sessions of shockwave therapy, i am still not satisfied with my penis hardness. There is only a slight improvement and i am starting to lose hope in this shockwave therapy. I went on to do more research on this shockwave therapy and realised that i can even purchase my own shockwave machine. The cost ranges from as low as 450 to 2k plus dollars.

I went for my 4th session yesterday, with the intention of finding out in details so i can diy the shockwave therapy at home. Though i can get the details from the internet, i just want to confirm things like... the intensity, the number of times, how long and exactly which part of the penis to receive the shockwave.

Over at the clinic, i asked the nurse, what if there is still not much improvement after the 6 sessions. She replied that i can try another 6 sessions. She also said that some patients will come back every few months for shockwave maintenance. At that moment, i told myself, better for me to get the shockwave machine myself.

Tomorrow is Black Friday. I am getting the shockwave machine over at lazada with the money saved from my 5th and 6th sessions. Will be getting the cheapest one at around 450 dollars.

So any bros interested in shockwave therapy, you can go for this cheaper way of shockwave therapy.