View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4755 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
I'm enjoying my current FWB

When I first knew her, she had never given bj to anyone. I believe her, knowing her character .

I spend time "training" her and now she's the expert. Lol

Totally enjoying her bj skills now. From a totally blur to an expert now. And she only gave it to me. Lol

She knows how to use her tongue and hands.

She will use her fingers to gently stroke my balls while at it and knowing I'm coming soon. LOL

The best part is she can do it anytime I want. Very willing to do it for me. And swallowed most of it most of the time.

The best moment was in cinema, in afternoon weekday.

We got a big jacket. No one was in cinema. Only of us

She bend down from her seat, I use the jacket to cover her totally. No one can tell she's there. That was most thrilling. Lol.
this is similar to my FB too. novice when i meet her and now a daring FB who wants to do it anywhere. when i first get together with her, she said she dont give bj too, and she would like to try on me. of course after a few tries, she is an expert now. but i dont want to praise her too much, so i said, still can improve...