View Single Post
Old 23-12-2019, 11:44 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Tequilasuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequilasuu View Post
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=756902

After reading some reviews of this lady and finally secure a slot with Galaxyxscorts

Place is discreet and clean

Once Noey open the door.. She gave me a very warm smile and welcome same like we know each other for some time.. Break the ice easy

Shower for me while she will play with my dick and after cleanse off the soap from my dick.. She straight went down to give me a good slow and sensual blowjob..

What stated by all the previous reviews are legit.. Her gfe is 9/10..Now to the main dish is her AR... She push both my legs up and Start giving my ass crack a very good licking.. 10/10..

Did a few positions with her.. But I still like doggy her becos of her ass cushion can really give out those skin to skin sound... And she is very wet below too.. First shot came in her mouth and 2nd while she ride me after some cuddle and resting..

Overall is a good experience plus the dmg is very worth it
Took her 10am for a quick one before flying off.. Gfe feeling 10/10..told her I flying off and told me can meet her in Thai if I am free.. Lol.. Tip her more this round for her good service..