View Single Post
Old 26-12-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Not to fret as GL has lots of whores to cater to different punters who dun usually stick to one WL ... eventually you will have your chance to book them again after a round of rave reviews ... the excitement will eventually die down a little but hopefully they are not like Angel @ 54A who has never seemed to make her clients lose interest in her ... 😝

BTW I received a fair amount of samsters PMs after I posted the FR on Coco ... just to clarify, the Shuang Shuang Ex-WL of W12 whom I referred to in my FR on Coco is not the recently departed 2G Shuang2 from the same shop. The 1G Shuang2 whom I was referring to in the FR had departed since 4-5 years ago. The recently departed Shuang2 is not as good looking and doesn’t have the sexy body of the 1G Shuang2 who has departed long ago. Same for Apple @ 1856 who has departed long ago. When Apple just started, she didn’t perform YTL in the inflated mattress. She only started to perform YTL services during the last 6 months or so of her existence in GL if I could remember. Cheers!
1G SS FR only 1 word.... awesome