View Single Post
Old 31-12-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!
Re: Adventure with tour guide

H: Drink a sip of whiskey and feed it to my mouth.
Ching take small sip from the glass and place her mouth over mine. Her soft warm lips touch my lips, her sharp tongue probe into my mouth and let the whiskey flow in. I suck her tongue into my mouth and savour the warm whiskey. She swirl her tongue around my tongue and stroke my cock. I kiss her deeply as my hands roam her huge creamy breasts and twisting her nipples. She moans and keep sucking hard on my tongue. I lick her earlobes and down to her neck. She press her breasts close to my body and start rubbing them on my chest while stroking my cock. My hand went down and start rubbing her clitoris, her pussy is already very wet.
C : Ohhhh….oooooo…master, I feel so warm and good now……..don’t stop…errr……err……
Her body slowly flushing in pink as I rub faster on her engorge clitoris.
H: I’m thirsty now, I need another sip..
C : Hmmmm…..yes master..hmm.. She took another sip of whiskey and pass it to my mouth.
I suck in her tongue with whiskey and open my mouth slightly. I purposely let the whiskey flow down from her side of her mouth, down her neck to her chest and stomach.
H: Ohh..you are wet now, I need to clean you up. ( Ching looked at me and blushes)
I push her down onto the bed and her breasts wobbles hard as she lands on the bed. The glass of whiskey she holding spill more onto her breasts. I hold down her wrists to the sides and bend down to kiss her passionately. I rub my chest on her breasts as I french kiss her. She is twisting her body and moaning seductively to me.
C: Hmmmm…don’t stop…..errrr……hmmmm…..errr……I like my nipples rub hard……I feel so nice….hmmm.
I run my tongue on her cheeks and neck, lapping up the whiskey as I make my way down to her huge creamy pink melons. I suckle hungrily on her big round nipples, while my hand rubbing fast on her clitoris. Her pussy is soaking wet as I occasionally bit her nipples and she moans loudly. She is stroking my cock fast and it already hard and stiff, ready for penetration. I lick up all the whiskey around her boobs area and lick slowly down her stomach, using my other hand to squeeze her soft boobs. She is moaning loud and squeeze her own breasts now. I feel her shivering and rocking her pelvis as I rub her pussy hard.
C: Oooooo…oohhhh….I cumming again….yes….hmmmmm….errrr….YES! ……YES!...... ( she yells)
She grab my head and push my face inbetween her soft breasts and shivers hard in her orgasm. My finger wet with her cum juice. Her pussy now dripping with her musky thick juice as she moans away. Not waiting for her to recover, I pull her up and shift her facing the dresser table. She faces the mirror and 2 hands supporting herself on the table. Her eyes still in a daze of orgasm and still moaning. My stiff cock yearns for action now as I tilt her butt up. I squat down and lick my way up her long legs to her inner thigh, her tasty juice is still flowing down as I lick her wet tight pussy. Her legs start to shiver and shake as my tongue penetrate the inner folds of her pussy. I lift up her butt and held on her waist as I insert my hot rod into her pussy. This lady pussy is really tight and I feel my rod going in and opening up the inner walls of her pussy. Her lubricated tight pussy walls constricting on my thick rod and slowly engulf it in all the way. I can feel her pussy warmth and juice flowing around my rod. I hold my position after my full length went in for a while and start to pump her slowly.
C: OOhhhhh….ohhh…oh my god…your cock is so tight and hot inside me….. ..errr….hmmmm….my pussy feels so full and nice……arghhhh… ..fuck me faster….errrr……..err.r…
I look at her horny face through the mirror, she is moaning and biting her lips, her huge dangling creamy breasts swaying in synch to my momentum. I pull back long silky hair , her head tilt up as her back arch further down. I start pumping her hard in this standing doggy position. Her hands reach behind and pull my butt deeper into her. My hand reach down and rub her clitoris hard and I ram her hard. She started to grind and rock hard against me as I ram her. Her big tits are flipping up and down and pussy juice are leaking again. I smack her butt cheeks and squeeze her soft creamy breasts.
C : Errrr….ai….ai……errr….hmmmm….don’t stop ….I’m cumming again….smack me and rub me hard pls…….arghh……ai….aii…….hmmm…
I smack her butt cheeks and rub her clitoris hard. I feel pussy walls gripping tight on my rod, she shaking her head and grabbing her breasts again. She cums hard again, I feel her whole body shiver and her body flushing in pink. Her legs buckling and unable to support as her orgasm shot through her entire body. I held on to her waist and guide her back onto the bed. She push me down onto the bed and sit on my cock. Her tight pussy is soaking wet and she grinds her pussy hard on my cock. I lay back and let her do the work first. She rocks and pumps my cock fast , her huge creamy breasts wobbling during her motion. She is rocking and riding fast and I saw she is perspiring. I pulled her towards me, support her on her underarms and started to pump my hot rod fast into her pussy. I lick her swinging breasts as I ram her hard. I could feel the tension in my balls now as my cock keep ramming her tight pussy. She grip onto my shoulder blades, enjoying the sensation. I feel her stomach started tighten and her moans getting louder.
C: Nooo….nooo…. I’m cumming again…..ohhhhh…..nooo….hmmmm……orhhhhh…orh….
H: Let’s cum together baby….your pussy is so tight….. I feel so nice….
C: Yes….yes…..cum in me…I wanna feel you hot cum in me……..orhh….yes…..hmmmm…
She lean forward and put her tongue deeply into my mouth as she cums again……waves and waves of orgasm seems to hit her hard as she hug tightly onto me and kiss me deeply. I cannot hold back any more as I push my rod deep into her, release my loads of loads of sperm into her tight pussy. She grind slowly as trying to milk out all my cum. We stayed in that position for few minutes , hugging each other tightly, as we slowly recover from our orgasm.
C: Wow….you are great, I never have so many orgasms in a row before. I’m glad that I met you and given me such a wonderful time ( she whispered into my ears)
H: Your great body and tight pussy is the main highlight that makes me so horny tonight. I can do you the whole night.
C: Oh really? Whole night….maybe haha… I will like to rest first.
We kiss and hug each other to sleep with my cock still inside her.